NACA board meetings are now held in the “Library” of the Ardmore Presbyterian Church.
NOTE THE NEW VENUE: It’s on the 2nd floor, and there is an elevator. From the alley on the north side of the church, enter through the door marked “office” (the door farthest east in the back of the building) and then head up the stairway that will be right in front of you. Follow signs to the church Library.
Although meetings are generally on the third Monday of the month, nearby holidays make it desirable to shift some meetings to a different day. Meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. and an effort is made to end them at 9:00, but they sometimes continue to 9:30. All NACA members are welcome to attend.
- Monday, September 18
- Monday October 23 – Annual Membership Meeting
- Monday November 20
- Monday, December 18 (tentative, because Christmas is almost here)
- Monday, January 22 (fourth Monday, to avoid Martin Luther King Jr. holiday)
- Monday, February 26 (fourth Monday, to avoid Presidents’ Day holiday)
- Monday, March 19
- Monday, April 16
- Monday, May 21
- Garden Party: Tentatively June 2